First/Second Line IT Support
Expanding UK Law firm have an opening for an IT support specialist to assist in providing 1st and 2nd line support to the firm's expanding user base.
You will ideally have previous experience of working in a Law firm, or the professional services sector.
The successful applicant will
- Be proficient in supporting Windows 7 and MS Office 2010;
- Have experience in day-to-day administration of Active Directory (creating accounts, knowledge of group membership etc.) and MS Exchange 2010 (creating mailboxes, managing permissions etc.);
- Be experienced in supporting case management systems – ideally candidates would have experience in supporting LexisNexis VisualFiles;
- Have basic networking experience – patching, knowledge of DNS/DHCP;
- Ideally, though not essential, have experience of VMware Horizon View or other VDI technologies
- Have some experience with digital dictation systems; and
- Be proficient in Desktop and Laptop PC hardware and software (Windows updates, Anti-Virus etc.) maintenance as well as building/imaging PCs.
Apply now, interviews happening shortly.Conex Europe Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Position Type: Permanent
Head OfficeHornchurch Business Centre
7 Station Lane
Tel: 01708 716 880
Harrogate OfficeSuite 34
Evans Business Centre
Tel: 01423 534 611
If you would like to register your CV, please click here