IT Security Analyst - CISSP/CISM
City of London
Due to expansion, International Law firm have an opening for an IT Security Analyst.
The IT Security Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the firm's security systems. You will assist with managing all aspects of security across the firm including end point security, firewalls and networking devices and mobile devices. The individual will also be responsible for the planning, communication, implementation and reporting of security projects.
The focus of the Networking and Security team is their end users, and it is the aim of the team to ensure that their underlying infrastructure operates in a well maintained, secure, controlled and consistent way. The Analyst will work with other colleagues to ensure that new systems and services are delivered in a secured manner, and strike a sensible balance between being secure yet practical for the end users.
Key Skills & Experience Required
CISSP / CISM / any CCP certifications or equivalent experience.
Experience of working in an ISO27001 accredited environment.
- Working knowledge and management of: Cisco Switches / Cisco ASA Firewalls / Checkpoint Firewalls and Riverbed appliances.
- Management of antivirus software across all end devices.
- Essential working knowledge of IPS / IDS / DLP and encryption technologies.
- Essential working knowledge of disk encryption software and management of these devices.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in an IT Security role managing a complex and global IT environment.
- Well-developed troubleshooting skills.
Location: City of London
Salary: £62000 - £65000 per annum
Position Type: Permanent
Ref: IT Security Analyst
Head OfficeHornchurch Business Centre
7 Station Lane
Tel: 01708 716 880
Harrogate OfficeSuite 34
Evans Business Centre
Tel: 01423 534 611
If you would like to register your CV, please click here