City of London
International Law firm have a contract for a Network specialist with a degree or Network security knowledge too. You'll join an internationally renowned Law firm and will be a key member of their Network team. Ideally you will possess
- Experience in an IT Networking role supporting a complex and global IT environment.
- Experience of working in an ITIL operational process environment and ideally ITIL certified at practitioner level or equivalent. Experience of working within an ISO27001 accredited environment .
- Essential working knowledge and Management of: Cisco Switches / Cisco ASA Firewalls.
- Management of Antivirus Software across all end devices.
- Management of Global Load Balances (Cayotes) and Web Proxies (Websense).
- Essential working knowledge of IPS / IDS / DLP solutions.
- Knowledge of creating and implementing encryption technologies across various platforms.
Location: City of London
Salary: £330 - £350 per day
Position Type: Contract
Ref: Network contract
Head OfficeHornchurch Business Centre
7 Station Lane
Tel: 01708 716 880
Harrogate OfficeSuite 34
Evans Business Centre
Tel: 01423 534 611
If you would like to register your CV, please click here